About Me

My photo
Writer, reader, dancer, musician and a lover of all things. I'm a student from the University of Santo Tomas. Currently 18 years old. What you'll read here are my original poems and some write ups. Anything that comes into my mind actually but mostly you'll see poems. Feel free to put in some comments after each post I make. But I reserve the right to remove comments if they are inappropriate. The use of the texts and images I put up in this blog is not permitted without my approval.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tell Me To

Tell me to stop breathing
and i would do so gladly.
But when the times come when
I feel the burn and the urge to breathe
I'd draw that one breath only for you.

Tell me to speak the words of love
and i would say them truthfully.
And when the time comes i can no longer say them anymore,
because i no longer exist, know that i love you still.
For my love would stay with you
until we'd meet again.

If i could seal the world
with just a touch
with a tight embrace,
seal it -
To make it mine forever,
I would do it with no second thoughts.
And the world has your name written on it.
You are the world in which i reside in,
in which i lay my head to sleep,
in which i quench my thirst
and satisfy my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment