About Me

My photo
Writer, reader, dancer, musician and a lover of all things. I'm a student from the University of Santo Tomas. Currently 18 years old. What you'll read here are my original poems and some write ups. Anything that comes into my mind actually but mostly you'll see poems. Feel free to put in some comments after each post I make. But I reserve the right to remove comments if they are inappropriate. The use of the texts and images I put up in this blog is not permitted without my approval.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fall Again

I've been bent
I've been broken.
I've been everything but heaven-sent.
I've been dumb
I've been selfish
I've been nothing but numb
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
For every wrong act,
for everything I lack.
I've been blind
I've been stupid.
I don't want to be left behind.
Because of my incompetence.
Because of my hypocricy.
I'll get up form this mess.
And make you fall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment