About Me

My photo
Writer, reader, dancer, musician and a lover of all things. I'm a student from the University of Santo Tomas. Currently 18 years old. What you'll read here are my original poems and some write ups. Anything that comes into my mind actually but mostly you'll see poems. Feel free to put in some comments after each post I make. But I reserve the right to remove comments if they are inappropriate. The use of the texts and images I put up in this blog is not permitted without my approval.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Name

This love
this feeling
it lives
and it breathes.
It speaks
words we cannot hear,
words that don't exist.


It is in between the lines
that you would find my love.
Between and in the thoughts
only you could see.


It is this
that defines love.
It is in the words
we never have to say.
It is in this cold night
that time would begin to slow down into a stop.


And we'll live in every minute
of every moment.
In every ticking second.
In every breath taken.




People hope,
people dream,
but all i know
is that you already take me there.
All I know is reality.
You are what hopes and dreams are.
You are bigger
than endless words of love.


This is where I lie,
here is my place.



I look to the skies
for words divine.
But what i see
are endless lines.
This is love.
spelled between the letters of your own name.

No comments:

Post a Comment