About Me

My photo
Writer, reader, dancer, musician and a lover of all things. I'm a student from the University of Santo Tomas. Currently 18 years old. What you'll read here are my original poems and some write ups. Anything that comes into my mind actually but mostly you'll see poems. Feel free to put in some comments after each post I make. But I reserve the right to remove comments if they are inappropriate. The use of the texts and images I put up in this blog is not permitted without my approval.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

When the storm comes
and the shit falls
I'd still be there.
When everything has been said
and all that you feel has been shaken
know that I'd still love you.
And when you get used to all of this
and start thirsting for more of something else,
I'll give you more.
I'll never quit.
I'll never stay down
for so long
when my legs fails to keep me up.
I'll rely on the facts,
on the reality of your love.
I'll prove
once again
that I love you.
And I'll do it a million times over
just to keep you
just to make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment