About Me

My photo
Writer, reader, dancer, musician and a lover of all things. I'm a student from the University of Santo Tomas. Currently 18 years old. What you'll read here are my original poems and some write ups. Anything that comes into my mind actually but mostly you'll see poems. Feel free to put in some comments after each post I make. But I reserve the right to remove comments if they are inappropriate. The use of the texts and images I put up in this blog is not permitted without my approval.

Friday, July 15, 2011

In For A Fight

I hold my heart
in my hands.
I'll show it to the world
and then I'll show them you.
I'll tell them
"The two are the same.
One
is much a part of me as the other.
Take my heart away,
and I'd still breathe.
Take her away
and my heart will have no use."

I'll go through all the pain,
drop every tear,
live every agonizing second,
every haunting day,
and each lasting hour
fighting for you, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment